POSITION VACANCY - Head Coach, Chippawa RiverHawks Jr C Hockey Club Niagara Falls, ON ( Read more Here)
The Chippawa RiverHawks are seeking applicants for the position of Head Coach for our Junior C Hockey Club. The RiverHawks compete in the Niagara District Junior C Hockey League and are a member of the Ontario Hockey Association (OHA).
Reporting to the General Manager, the Head Coach’s responsibilities with the club include:
- Developing and implementing a seasonal training program
- Hire and manage a coaching staff committed to player development
- Optimizing training sessions to prepare the team for high level success in OHA competition
- Providing appropriate physical and mental training programs
- Supporting and acting in accordance to the strategic direction and initiatives as determined by management team
- Leading the program in accordance to OHA policies and procedures
Previous head coaching experience is considered an asset.
Closing Date: Posting will continue until a suitable candidate has been hired
Resumes and inquiries should be directed to: Randy Hall, General Manager, RiverHawks Jr C Hockey Club
email@example.com or 905-354-8373
We thank all interested applicants
Chippawa RiverHawks are committed to workplace diversity.